Friday, July 12, 2019

10 Year Anniversary!

I can't believe it's been 10 years since I started Inductive Quest!

This blog's content has shifted along with my attention and focus over the years, so thank you to those who've stuck it out over the years to learn my thoughts on the topic of induction.

I hope to expand covered topics and aim to have this blog cover some of those in near future posts.

I hope that all of my readers have gained some useful and interesting knowledge from my posts on the theory and practice of induction over the years.

For those who are wondering: the fifth and final part of my series on William Whewell is in the works and hopefully should be finished by this weekend! He's certainly one of the largest figures in the history of induction, so readers of this blog should expect to hear more of his views and perspectives in future posts.

Once it is finished, I hope to look towards other theorists on induction and on other personal development materials that may interest induction-minded people.

Thank you for reading through my various phases of learning this idea of induction thus far. While now I'm not sure if I'll compose my own theory about it, perhaps we can keep expanding on what we know about the process by studies of past works and contemporary research.

I wish clear thinking and safe travels to all of those who seek a way to work better inductively and to independently continue the work towards self-development.

No comments:

Post a Comment